The Team has recently added two more members to the group: Johanna Amann and Martin van Hensbergen. As you may know, Johanna is a Bro developer and works on ICSI SSL Notary Service. Martin is a Threat and Malware analyst and the creator of the Bro (RFB)VNC parser.
Welcome Johanna and Martin, thank you for your contributions to the Bro Project!
The complete Leadership Team is now:
- Johanna Amann, International Computer Science Institute
- Seth Hall, International Computer Science Institute
- Keith Lehigh, Indiana University
- Vern Paxson, University of California at Berkeley
- Michal Purzynski, Mozilla Foundation
- Aashish Sharma, Lawrence Berkeley Lab
- Adam Slagell, National Center for Supercomputing Applications
- Robin Sommer, International Computer Science Institute
- Martin van Hensbergen, Fox-IT